In this episode of The Deal Room Podcast, Joanna Oakey catches up with fellow Summit Co-Host Simon Bedard of Exit Advisory. Now that the ‘Summit dust’ has settled, Simon & Jo take some time out to discuss the highlights of the recent Buy Grow Sell Summit. This is a great episode for anyone that attended and wants a reminder of the highlights, and also for anyone who didn’t have the chance to attend and wants to access the replays that are now available (or just get a sneak peek at what they missed).
- How the Buy Grow Sell Summit came about
- The principles of valuation and why you must understand them
- Recognising there is a journey that business owners go through when trying to exit the business
- The importance of small business and SMEs to the economy as a whole in 2022
- The tight labor force and implications
- Why growth through acquisition can be such a great alternative to traditional organic growth
- Summit speaker highlights
- Final takeaways
Connect with Simon Bedard:
Leave us a review:
Our Business Sales and Growth by Acquisitions Services
Aspect Legal has a number of great services that help businesses prepare for a sale or acquisition to help them prepare in advance and to get transaction ready. And we’ve also got a range of services to help guide businesses through the sale and acquisition process.
We work with clients both big and small and have different types of services depending on size and complexity. We provide a free consultation to discuss your proposed sale or acquisition – so see our show notes on how to book a time to speak with us, or head over to our website at Aspectlegal.com.au
Disclaimer: The material contained on this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. You should not depend upon any information appearing on this website without seeking legal advice. We do not guarantee that the contents of this website will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation