Introducing Lawyerline for SMEs
A lawyer on the phone when you need it. Introducing LawyerLine the Aspect Legal hotline service
where you get a lawyer on the phone, when you need it, for one low monthly payment.
Businesses that have a regular legal contact at
their fingertips have fewer disputes. You will save
money in legal fees and time wasted in disputes,
and feel more confident that you are protected.
- Save money
- Reduce risk
- Access to answers when you need it
What is Lawyerline for SMEs?
Lawyerline for SMEs is a telephone hotline service, where members can speak to a lawyer about commercial legal questions relating to their business.
Once you purchase a LawyerLine subscription, whenever
you need legal help, you can book a 25 minute time slot to
speak with one of our lawyers during business hours
(9am-5pm AEST, Monday to Friday) using our
Lawyerline for SMEs
Lawyerline for SMEs is a
legal advice hotline service
for businesses, so you have
a lawyer to call whenever
you need it.
Low Rates For Easy Budgeting
For less than the cost of a
coffee a day, you can have
ongoing access to our
team of highly experienced
lawyers, to help guide you
whenever you need it.
Reduce legal fee surprises.
Its like road side assistance
for your business – a
membership that gives you
access to legal professionals to answer
questions on the spot,
when you need it most.
A Plan That
We devised this
revolutionary new service
in response to the
feedback we have received
from small and large
businesses. They want a
lawyer on hand to answer
questions as they come up,
without having to worry
the cost they may
end up paying for a
We take away the cost fear
and give you cost
transparency. For the one
fixed monthly fee, you
know you have a lawyer on
the end of the line to help
provide the answers you
need, when you need it.
Who’s It For?
Lawyerline for SMEs is for growing businesses who want to minimize the time, energy and money lost to conflict, contractual disputes and legal action. Is your business facing expensive, energy-sapping challenges?
- Do you have problems with delinquent debtors, and don’t know what to do?
- Do you want to terminate an employee but don’t know what process to follow?
- Are you unsure how to ensure that your staff don’t poach your clients?
- Do you know how to fully protect your business name, or other intellectual property?
- Are you facing a dispute and not sure of your rights?
- Are you about to employ a contractor or staff member, and not sure what to look out for?
- Are you considering a new, complex contract, and need advice on a clause?
- Do you want to enter a joint venture, and need to know what to look out for?
- Are you gearing up for a sale or looking to purchase another business, and need to be fully prepared?
For an affordable, predictable monthly cost, you can have immediate telephone access to expert professional advice on all of these areas, and any other commercial legal issues you may be facing.
How It Works
- Sign up to join the waitlist.
- We will assess your application and invite you to join.
- Upon joining, you will receive a booking kit and a phone number.
- Any time you have a legal issue, book in a time with a lawyer, and we will sort it out for you.
Our Happy Clients
Join Lawyerline for SMEs Now
- To speak about any commercial legal issues or questions in relation to your business before you act- allowing you to minimise risks and reduce disputes.
- To gain access to imperative legal information and advice on demand.
- To ensure you are keeping on top of your legal obligations.
- To have immediate access to quality support when disputes first form, to prevent disagreements becoming expensive, damaging legal battles.